Foros de discusión

create page table

Yan Naing Oo, modificado hace 11 años.

create page table

Regular Member Mensajes: 179 Fecha de incorporación: 17/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

anybody know liferay's create a new page where to stored in which table ?
thumbnail
Samir Gami, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: create page table

Regular Member Mensajes: 162 Fecha de incorporación: 4/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Didn't get your question correctly, BTW liferay stores pages information in "layout' table.

Regular Member Mensajes: 179 Fecha de incorporación: 17/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Samir Gami:
Didn't get your question correctly, BTW liferay stores pages information in "layout' table.

let say I have a page but accidently deleted the page and it is also contain web content portlets . can i retrieve back from necessary table ?
without restoring the whole database.

any suggestion would be appreciate. thank
thumbnail
Samir Gami, modificado hace 11 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 162 Fecha de incorporación: 4/02/11 Mensajes recientes
I don't think, liferay persist the deleted pages information, once you delete the page all the relevant information get deleted from respective tables of liferay ,
Web-content, those are lies on the deleted page are safe.
thumbnail
Amit Doshi, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 550 Fecha de incorporación: 29/12/10 Mensajes recientes
Yan Naing Oo:
Samir Gami:

let say I have a page but accidently deleted the page and it is also contain web content portlets . can i retrieve back from necessary table ?
without restoring the whole database.

any suggestion would be appreciate. thank

Actually page information are getting stored in the layout table as samir said, so page information means it will contains which portlet was stored in that page, which layout and theme was applied etc,

And Webcontent is stored in entirely different table, i.e., journalarticle,journaltemplate and journalstructure table. So, it will not affect your webcontent portlet.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Doshi

I have seen that the relationship for Page .which is contain Page --- Portlets --- WebContent.
when the Page is deleted then Portlets are also deleted in the table only exists in Content in the db.

if so can we retrieve the information like auditing ? example , who deleted the page at datetime ?

thank
thumbnail
Amit Doshi, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 550 Fecha de incorporación: 29/12/10 Mensajes recientes
Yan Naing Oo:
I have seen that the relationship for Page .which is contain Page --- Portlets --- WebContent.
when the Page is deleted then Portlets are also deleted in the table only exists in Content in the db.

if so can we retrieve the information like auditing ? example , who deleted the page at datetime ?

thank

I don't think you can retrieve the content from Auditing portlet. You cannot get the content back, but you can know who has deleted the content and also the date and time too.

For that you need to install audit hook, audit report portlet and need to enable the filter of audit in portal-ext. properties. And all the events are stored in the audit_auditevent table in json format.

For more details related to audit portlet , check this link.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Doshi

Amit Doshi:
Yan Naing Oo:

thank

I don't think you can retrieve the content from Auditing portlet. You cannot get the content back, but you can know who has deleted the content and also the date and time too.

For that you need to install audit hook, audit report portlet and need to enable the filter of audit in portal-ext. properties. And all the events are stored in the audit_auditevent table in json format.

For more details related to audit portlet , check this link.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Doshi

Hi Amit,

I saw that link. it could not be available in 6.0.6CE ? my version is CE 6.0.6 so anyway to download and install for it. document said EE only .
thumbnail
Vishal Panchal, modificado hace 11 años.

Expert Mensajes: 289 Fecha de incorporación: 20/05/12 Mensajes recientes
HI,Yan Naing Oo

The table is called Layout.
Also of relevance is LayoutSet and Group.
Web Content data on pages can be found on JournalArticle (and other tables that begin with Journal).
Abstracted from : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6843551/liferay-where-in-the-database-are-the-community-pages-saved

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal R. Panchal