Foros de discusión

Mysql database population commands

Ishan Sahore, modificado hace 11 años.

Mysql database population commands

Junior Member Mensajes: 56 Fecha de incorporación: 26/04/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

I want to know where are all the sql commands(queries) stored in liferay when we configure it for using MySQL by which default tables and data get populated into the database 'lportal'. I want to make it able to store web content in Multiple languages ,e.g. hindi. For this I need to modify the database and table creation commands in it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ishan Sahore
thumbnail
Debasis Padhi, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Mysql database population commands

Junior Member Mensajes: 54 Fecha de incorporación: 23/03/12 Mensajes recientes
Configure the data base details In side /tomcat-7.0.23/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/ portal-ext.properties

If you want to prepare a portlet for language then You can use the existing Language portlet
By Hook you can also customize this
thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 803 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi Ishan,

I am not sure from where exact it's getting populated.But you can find sql folder in portal source.
And there we will have 2 .sql files portal-tables.sql and portal-data-common.sql exist which could be included in some dependency jar i think.
I am not sure which jar its referring.
thumbnail
Priyanka Dhingra, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 501 Fecha de incorporación: 20/12/11 Mensajes recientes
hi,
check this
Creating the database and tables #

You will first need to create the database, make sure that this matches the value in the url of your ROOT.xml.

For most versions of Liferay, you will have 2 sets of sql scripts, one which will create the Liferay tables with sample data (the Liferay public website) or with just the bare minimal data. You can find both sets of scripts in the portal code:

portal\sql\portal\portal-mysql.sql

and

portal\sql\portal-minimal\portal-minimal-mysql.sql

If you..

dont have the portal source code,
        you can download all the scripts online here: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/downloads/additional or http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal and download the portal SQL scripts.
    dont see the scripts in source,
        you will have to run "ant start" from your portal source folder which will generate the appropriate files.

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Database+Configuration
thumbnail
Wieteke den Uijl, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 56 Fecha de incorporación: 19/04/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Ishan,

Any chance you can move these forum conversations to another part of the Liferay Forum. You're currently posting in the Dutch forum about the Dutch Liferay Community and although your questions are interesting they have very little to do with the Netherlands or the Liferay community there. Thanks!

Regards,
Wieteke