Foros de discusión

sending login credentials to other website from my website

akash kumar, modificado hace 11 años.

sending login credentials to other website from my website

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi
i am facing problem regarding sending credentials to other website and after login(automatically not clicked on sign in here) and get oauth_verifier value
Detail is bellow....

I want to send emailaddress and password through form(submit button)from my website(i.e liferay portal) to another website(suppose linkedIn) it should automatically authorize and return oauth_verifier to my website.
that mean i dont want my website user to submit emailaddress and password to linkedIn again.
actually i want to take emailaddress and password in my website and show the user LinkedIn connection,message,job posting in my website it self,i dont want to redirect user to LinkedIn website and sign in there and again come back to my website.
I have taken consumer key and secret key from LinkedIn for my aplication.
i am using linkedIn api and getting oauth_verifier for access token but for that i have to take user to LinkedIn for signIn, actually it should happen in backend

please help me regarding this issue.
thanks in advance
akshy kumar
thumbnail
Mazhar Alam, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: sending login credentials to other website from my website

Regular Member Mensajes: 191 Fecha de incorporación: 25/11/11 Mensajes recientes
I guess you need to implement CAS in order to achieve this..
akash kumar, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: sending login credentials to other website from my website

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/12 Mensajes recientes
thanks for your reply
I think any how You have to get oauth_verifier for access token and for that user must sign in (that mean i should take him to linkedIn )
but i dont want to do that it shoud happen in back end
thanks