Foros de discusión

One link to multiple pages (Solved)

gordon daniels, modificado hace 11 años.

One link to multiple pages (Solved)

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
I want to put a link on one page and have it link to multiple pages. Is this possible?

thanks
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: One link to multiple pages

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I want to put a link on one page and have it link to multiple pages. Is this possible?

I'm not sure what you mean by "multiple pages". Can you show me a HTML that'll do this?

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi Hitoshi,

I don't know if it can be done :-) that's what I am asking.

thanks
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
How is it suppose to behave when a user clicks on a link? Open multiple pages on different new web browsers?
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1744 Fecha de incorporación: 6/11/08 Mensajes recientes
One link to multiple pages is not possible, unless you pass some information may be on the click of the link some params can be sent to server side in the POST request and the server then decides to send based on parameter to a particular page.
thumbnail

Or have Javascript process onClick() to open several windows.

If it's just assigning relationships between pages, that's possible by using "Related Assets" portlet.

Sandeep and Hitoshi:

thanks for your answers. It is really appreciated.