Foros de discusión

RE: Survey Portlet Liferay 6.1

Walter Rippa, modificado hace 11 años.

Survey Portlet Liferay 6.1

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 24/04/12 Mensajes recientes
I'm trying to install portlet survey toa liferay 6.1, I tried ICE2 survey portlet, after install, I restart tomcat and
I wrote in the log:

INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Liferay\liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1\tomcat-7.0.23\webapps\ice2-survey-portlet
24-apr-2012 10.13.19 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener "com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener" is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
24-apr-2012 10.13.24 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
GRAVE: Error listenerStart
24-apr-2012 10.13.24 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
GRAVE: Context [/ice2-survey-portlet] startup failed due to previous errors
24-apr-2012 10.13.27 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
GRAVE: The web application [/ice2-survey-portlet] appears to have started a thread named [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
24-apr-2012 10.13.27 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks
GRAVE: The web application [/ice2-survey-portlet] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [javax.faces.context.FacesContext$1] (value [javax.faces.context.FacesContext$1@c53572]) and a value of type [com.sun.faces.config.InitFacesContext] (value [com.sun.faces.config.InitFacesContext@1380a3b]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

and I not find the portlet in liferay.

help me please !!!

thanks
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes

Sorry, but where did you get the portlet in the first place?

Hitoshi Ozawa:

Sorry, but where did you get the portlet in the first place?

I downloaded the ice2 survey portlet war file from this link: https://github.com/Arctic-Fox/Survey-Portlet

Thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14914 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
If you check the web.xml file, you'll see that there are many references to jboss, including the listener.

Drop the mentioned listener and you should be fine.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
If you check the web.xml file, you'll see that there are many references to jboss, including the listener.

The portlet was written 6 months ago which probably means it was written for Liferay 6.0.x. This means it's written for earlier JBoss version and may not work with version of JBoss included in Liferay 6.1 bundle.

The simple solution to use this portlet is to use Liferay 6.0.x JBoss bundle. If you want to use 6.1.0, you'll have to do your own debugging.

Thanks for your answers.

Now I have another question: Is there a survey or polls portlet free for Liferay 6.1 ?
thumbnail

There is a simple poll portlet included with Liferay.

There were some other old thread on the subject but I really haven't seen any yet. I'm providing my customer survey portlet to my clients only.
It's not really too difficult to create one.