Foros de discusión

RE: Background image for body

Givika valluri, modificado hace 11 años.

Background image for body

Junior Member Mensajes: 49 Fecha de incorporación: 30/03/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

How can i set the background image for portal body .

please give me some idea. i need a help.

Thanks in Advance
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
You can change in the css of your theme. custom.css file in your custom theme. Put the image in images folder in theme and add the rule in css.
Givika valluri, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 49 Fecha de incorporación: 30/03/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi Ravi

Thanks a lot but i want to keep background image in portal page but where i have to customize?

can you explain briefly,so that i can implement

Thanks
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
The recommended way would be to create a new theme and set the background of your choice. See this to create a theme Learn how to create a theme here, if you have any problem with that theme, let us know.

Once theme is created, apply that to the page/site and you should be able to see the background properly.

Another way can be to modify webapps/root/html/themes/classic/css/*.css files to change to appropriate background. Add your image in the images folder in classic theme. I won't recommend that though.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Just go to "Manage" -> "Page" -> "Look and Feel" and select "Regular Browsers", "CSS".
Enter you css here.

e.g.
body{
background-image:url("/html/icons/announcements.png")
}