Foros de discusión

remove "your request completed successfully" document library liferay6.1

simon tuffle, modificado hace 12 años.

remove "your request completed successfully" document library liferay6.1

Regular Member Mensajes: 150 Fecha de incorporación: 18/05/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

Could any one help me here in document library of liferay6.1, i want to remove the "your request completed successfully" when i delete a document and give my custom message.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Simon
thumbnail
Vetal Koshelenko, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: remove "your request completed successfully" document library liferay6.

Expert Mensajes: 319 Fecha de incorporación: 25/03/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi, Simon.

Just add to your Language.properties file the line:

your-request-processed-successfully=Your custom message here
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Use hook to overwrite your language_xx.properties.

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/development/-/ai/overriding-a-%3Cem%3Elanguage-properties%3C-em%3E-fi-1
simon tuffle, modificado hace 12 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 150 Fecha de incorporación: 18/05/09 Mensajes recientes
Thanks for your replies,

When a document is deleted in the document library of liferay6.1.0,then it displays the message "your request completed successfully". Instead of this message, i want to display my custom message "Document deleted successfully".

To achieve this task, if i override the language.properties, it will override the message and display my custom message in document library & all other portlets. But i don't want to do display in all other portlets.

Regards,
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
What you want to do then is to add a new message to the Language_xx.properties and to modify document library using a hook.