Foros de discusión

RE: Portuguese translation

thumbnail
Jorge Cabrita Sousa, modificado hace 12 años.

Portuguese translation

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/11 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I was wondering what is the average time between a proposal for the translation of a given sentence and the actual approval of that proposal?
I ask this because I've put 300+ entries into the Portuguese translation, but for several months now nothing happened.
I would be available to contribute with more, but I would just like to estimate if they are actually read before I do so.

Cheers,

_JS
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1668 Fecha de incorporación: 15/07/08 Mensajes recientes
Hello Jorge,

it seems the current leader of the Portuguese Translation is not very active. Would you like to take the leadership of this translation?

You would be required to be subscribed to the translation forums for be notified of the latest news and you could submit and review this translation.

cheers
thumbnail
Jorge Cabrita de Sousa, modificado hace 12 años.

Hello Julio,

Tbh my only doubt would be, my inability to predict the future and thus my own availability. I would hate to fall into the same idle participation.
Nevertheless I am willing to give it a shot, and to try and find some more contributors, so I guess I accept your offer.
Let's hope I can manage to put the Portuguese translation on the map.

Thnkx,

_JS
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1668 Fecha de incorporación: 15/07/08 Mensajes recientes
Thanks a lot Jorge!

You can now review and submit translations for the portuguese Language. Let us know if you have any question!
thumbnail
Jorge Cabrita de Sousa, modificado hace 12 años.

Thanks Julio,

I already subscribed to the Translation thread in the forums, and I will start reviewing and submitting ASAP.
if I have any doubts I'll let you know,
Thanks again,

_JS
thumbnail
Jorge Cabrita de Sousa, modificado hace 11 años.

Hello Julio,

Following what I promised I have been using some of my spare time to fix/translate the Portuguese section.
I also found a co-worker willing to help (Lisdália Sanches), but she seems to be having some problems registering to the poottle, and I can't seem to figure out how to help her.

Thanks again,

_JS
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, modificado hace 11 años.

That is good to hear Jorge!

Regarding Lisdália, can you ask her to send an email to daniel.sanz at liferay.com? There are some issues with name which contain not ASCII characters....

cheers!
thumbnail
Jorge Cabrita de Sousa, modificado hace 11 años.

Thanks Julio.

I informed her of your reply.
Cheers,

_JS