Foros de discusión

Removing of form navigator from webcontent page

thumbnail
Charu Babbar, modificado hace 12 años.

Removing of form navigator from webcontent page

Regular Member Mensajes: 167 Fecha de incorporación: 13/09/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

I am working on lifewray6.1. I wants to remove the form navigator from the webcontent but I wants it only removed from gui . Plz help

Thanks.

With regards
charu
thumbnail
Ram Manusani, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Removing of form navigator from webcontent page

Regular Member Mensajes: 124 Fecha de incorporación: 27/10/11 Mensajes recientes
You probably need to write a hook for hiding the css fields.

Could you elaborate more on what you are trying to hide so that I can point you to the right jsp/jspf page for writing a hook.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 167 Fecha de incorporación: 13/09/11 Mensajes recientes
I wants to remove the side form navigator from in web content in which link of content abstract scedule,etc comes.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 124 Fecha de incorporación: 27/10/11 Mensajes recientes
You should create a hook for journal_content portlet and modify main.jsp file under journal_content/css folder

In your existing code:

.portlet-journal-content .icons-container {
clear: both;
height: auto;
margin-top: 1em;
overflow: hidden;
width: auto;

display:none;
}

add display:none to the css as shown above and deploy the hook.

This should work
thumbnail

Hi,

Hey I wants to remove this panel.Please find attachment..Thanks 4 reply.Please sugeest me more..

With reagards,
charu

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail

I am not sure on what version of liferay you are using.. I use 6.0.6 CE and I found the code under edit_article_extra.jspf under html/portlet/journal

You can search for id="journalExtrasPanelContainer" and try deleting the code inside your hook.

Remember, this code is in liferay6 and I would suggest you to look at firebug console and try finding the code
thumbnail

Hi Ram,

Thanks 4 reply. I am working in 6.1CE. If you have seen my attachment, In 6.0 that form navigator does not comes in 6.0 but right now its changed in 6.1 webcontent only.

Now Plz see the attachment in last reply by me.then respond me accordingly if you are able to help. I have also searched through firebug. But I didnt got the solution right now also. Plz suggest me .Its urgent!!!

Thanks,

With Regards,
charu babbbar
thumbnail

The css related to this file is in main.jsp (/html/portlet/journal/css)

All you have to do is write a hook and in your main.jsp file add display: none;

Here's how it should look...

.form-navigator {
position: relative;
z-index: 430;
display: none;

then try deploying the hook. That should take away the form navigation on the right.

Make sure, you clear your browsers cache after deploying and before testing in the browser.

I tried deploying a hook and it worked for me..

Let me know if this helps you
thumbnail

Hi Ram,

Its working fine.Thanks 4 reply.But here is one problem also. that is : Button are also gone by doing display:none . I wants button but not links.

Thanks

With regards
charu babbar
thumbnail

You can probably manipulate <div class="menu-group"> part in html/taglib/ui/form_navigator/page.jsp file as part of your hook

For sure there is no easy css way of hiding, coz the css is coded at portal level and the easy thing to do would be to try and remove the unwanted stuff from the page.jsp file.

Hopefully, this solves your purpose
thumbnail

Hi,
Thanks, It solved now.