Foros de discusión

How to get image with link on the dockbar

thumbnail
Zeeshan Khan, modificado hace 12 años.

How to get image with link on the dockbar

Expert Mensajes: 349 Fecha de incorporación: 21/07/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi !

i want to have two image link(e.g Twitter and LinkedIn) on my dockbar along with Register and SignIn Links. I achieved the Sign in and Register links through some modifications in Portal_normal.vm...but these two links(signin and Register) is like it is disappearing after login as it is under the method "#if(!$is_signed_in)" in portal_normal.vm file......but these two images link should be there before login and after login.....i tried by adding one more method in Portal_normal.vm file [#if($is_signed_in || !$is_signed_in)]....but it is creating one extra dockbar in the page......please find my attached portal_normal.vm......

thnx !!

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Rojalin Patri, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: How to get image with link on the dockbar

Expert Mensajes: 287 Fecha de incorporación: 22/03/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Zeeshan,
as you can see Dockbar has some functionalities which is visible only to a authorized user (based on roles and once the formal login action is done).if you want to make your links to be visible to all your visitors then better to keep this in top header part.by applying css to it you can make it as a separate bar as well.
thumbnail
Zeeshan Khan, modificado hace 12 años.

Expert Mensajes: 349 Fecha de incorporación: 21/07/11 Mensajes recientes
Ok Rojalin.....as u can see in my portal_normal.vm file, i had applied the FOOTER code.....now how to apply the Header code with CSS.....??

thnx !!
thumbnail
Rojalin Patri, modificado hace 12 años.

Expert Mensajes: 287 Fecha de incorporación: 22/03/11 Mensajes recientes
you can keep your code in side <header id=""> part of portal_normal.vm and make the footer part separate.i guess you have completely removed the footer part from your portal_normal.vm.About CSS, you have to do some heat and trial with inline css to achieve the desired look and feel.