Foros de discusión

CE 6.1 User Administration

thumbnail
Rex Petersen, modificado hace 12 años.

CE 6.1 User Administration

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/11 Mensajes recientes
I apologize if this is in another thread, so far I don't see it, but, is anyone else frustrated with the changes to User Administration with 6.1? First and foremost, I have users I can't get to. I click "Search All Users" and user that I know is in there does not show up no matter what I do. If I export all users to a spreadsheet I see the user. I can get the one user I have added to show up if I add him to a User Group...but still can't see all my users.

This is a plain vanilla install of build 20111219113511317

Is anyone else seeing this issue?
thumbnail

RE: CE 6.1 User Administration

A little more info, the user in question was added automatically when logging in with FaceBook....but even that issue aside, still not seeing all the users nor am I seeing the 7-Cogs organization listed under "Top-Level Organizations"
thumbnail

After I add 7-Cogs to the Organizations for the new user...I now see all the users when I click "Search All Users". But still don't see "7-Cogs" under the "Search All Organizations" list.
thumbnail
Muhammed Shakir AK Misarwala, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 36 Fecha de incorporación: 26/02/09 Mensajes recientes
I am very sure you might have figured it by now. But incase someone else needs this info, here is the solution - Run "re-index all searches" option from Control Panel >> Server Administration and you will be able to see all users and organizations.
Hope this helps someone.