Foros de discusión

tomcatbundle and 8080 strange problem

Jan Agermose, modificado hace 12 años.

tomcatbundle and 8080 strange problem

Junior Member Mensajes: 64 Fecha de incorporación: 9/04/10 Mensajes recientes
hi

maybe I just need sleep ... BUT, Ive downloaded and running the tomcat bundle - before starting it the first time I changed 8080 to 80 because I locally have an other service running on 8080 that I also need and cannot easy change to something else.

so I start liferay/tomcat. its starting on port 80... but something else is starting and this "something" is requesting port 8080 all the time - hitting my other project/service running on 8080 and therefor annoying the XXX out of me emoticon But I cannot figure out what is trying to access port 8080 except its pressenting it self as a java browser.

so... what is it and how to stop it. I as thinking it was a autostartup of the OS browser to port 8080 so I set the propertie

browser.launcher.url=

but this does nothing to correct the problem.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: tomcatbundle and 8080 strange problem

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Well, you can try searching for "8080" in portal.properties.

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Portal+Properties+6.0.5

BTW, how did you change Tomcat port from 8080 to 80.

Something like steps described in a page below?
http://bitnami.org/forums/forums/liferay/topics/change-port-and-url
Jan Agermose, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: tomcatbundle and 8080 strange problem

Junior Member Mensajes: 64 Fecha de incorporación: 9/04/10 Mensajes recientes
it seams I did need to sleep emoticon I changed to windows for this and did not pay attention that the explorer shows my file as portal-ext.properties but in reallity creates the file as portal-ext.properties.txt so the setting I changed for the browser url was never read. Changing the file name for real and restarting stopped to problem (unless its just gone by magic emoticon )

sorry for desturbing emoticon