Foros de discusión

Asset publisher and RSS feeder

thumbnail
alex wom, modificado hace 12 años.

Asset publisher and RSS feeder

Regular Member Mensajes: 218 Fecha de incorporación: 4/05/09 Mensajes recientes
I configured asset publisher with dynamic selection, to display journal article contents categorized with a certain category, in descending order with respect publish date (I want to display news). I would like to configure a feeder based on the same criteria, but the feeder doesn't take in account the asset publisher criteria: is it a bug? there is something I can do to have the correct behavior?
The feeder query order is based on another date.
thumbnail
alex wom, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Asset publisher and RSS feeder

I solved myself, there is a bug and I fixed it in my installation. Details are available in LPS-23385.
sandeep tripathi, modificado hace 11 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 100 Fecha de incorporación: 19/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi alex,

i am also trying to implement rss feed categorywise ,we had already create asset publisher hook for modifying display jsp,
i had try to implement that you told i had create an ext in which i had modify rssaction.java .
but still i am not able to get rss feed modified according to categorywise . can you please help me out .
thumbnail
alex wom, modificado hace 11 años.

Hi Sandeep
I have seen my code, I modified com.liferay.portlet.assetpublisher.action.util.RSSAction.java as I said above. Moreover, before my patch there is:
AssetEntryQuery assetEntryQuery =
AssetPublisherUtil.getAssetEntryQuery(
preferences, themeDisplay.getScopeGroupId());

com.liferay.portlet.assetpublisher.util.AssetPublisherUtil.getAssetEntryQuery.getAssetEntryQuery seems to take into account also asset publisher configuration preferences about categories and tags: it should work. But anyway you can try to debug it: I use Eclipse and if you put a breakpoint on the portal or the ext it works. I hope it helps.
sandeep tripathi, modificado hace 11 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 100 Fecha de incorporación: 19/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Alex,

this is code which i had use in ext is this right I am also using Eclipse but breakpoint on ext doesn't works for me .

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
alex wom, modificado hace 11 años.

Your patch seems equivalent to mine. Anyway I attach my RSSaction.java.
I attach also my asset publisher configuration.