Foros de discusión

1.5b Known Issues

Tiensoon Law, modificado hace 12 años.

1.5b Known Issues

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 2/11/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi all, I'm at the stage of proposing Social Office for production deployment. But before that, I'm keen to be alerted with the known issues (I'm using 1.5b). Here are some of my doubts, and I hope the early adopters familiar with Social Office could help to collectively make up this thread. Knowing the issues earlier, and deal with them, is better than getting "surprised" after deployment :p

• Is 1.5b considered production ready? I know it's Beta, but what do you all think of its production readiness?
  • What are the key known issues you all have faced?

Thanks everyone. Cheers
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: 1.5b Known Issues

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
You should probably check JIRA for all the issues related to Social office. Check here http://issues.liferay.com
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, modificado hace 12 años.

Expert Mensajes: 373 Fecha de incorporación: 27/08/04 Mensajes recientes
Tiensoon,

We are releasing 2.0 CE in the next 2 months. You may want to wait for that version.

As for 1.5b, there are a number of usability issues that are hard to get around and would probably make a negative impact for the user.
Tien Soon Law, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 23/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Thanks for your frank and constructive feedback ;) I'll probably look into integrating Joget Workflow with Liferay's user directory.