Foros de discusión

Accordion in liferay

thumbnail
delang D, modificado hace 15 años.

Accordion in liferay

Expert Mensajes: 252 Fecha de incorporación: 14/07/08 Mensajes recientes
i have problems here using jquery accordion function. i already test on simple html, it works but when i add to liferay using jurnal content, it doesnt work perfectly. Hope anyone could help to implement accordion function.

Here refered link
http://jquery.bassistance.de/accordion/demo/
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: Accordion in liferay

Liferay Master Mensajes: 535 Fecha de incorporación: 16/05/08 Mensajes recientes
Although, it is very old issue, but I am also facing it.
Do you have a solution for this?
thumbnail
delang j, modificado hace 15 años.

Expert Mensajes: 252 Fecha de incorporación: 14/07/08 Mensajes recientes
i manage by paste the code in tpl tpl file instead of journal content. the accordion js actually alreadyy include in jquery folder
thumbnail
Jaime Israel Ramírez Hernández, modificado hace 14 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 115 Fecha de incorporación: 14/04/08 Mensajes recientes
delang j:
i manage by paste the code in tpl tpl file instead of journal content. the accordion js actually alreadyy include in jquery folder

Hello delang:

I' facing the same problem, how did you manage to solve it?, did you use a web content template and included the ui.accordion in the javascript section?

Thanks!!!
thumbnail
Jaime Israel Ramírez Hernández, modificado hace 14 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 115 Fecha de incorporación: 14/04/08 Mensajes recientes
Jaime Israel Ramírez Hernández:
delang j:

Hello delang:

I' facing the same problem, how did you manage to solve it?, did you use a web content template and included the ui.accordion in the javascript section?

Thanks!!!

Solved it in here