Foros de discusión

how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfully"

sairam nemani, modificado hace 12 años.

how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfully"

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 19/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi, i am using Liferay 6.x, when i create new user with proper input fileds and save it, it will give a message like "Your Request Processed Successfully"
but this same message is still remained on the top even though i navigate to password or user roles ...etc links provided on the right side of control panel.. how can i make that message diappaer once i navigate to another link. if i refresh the page it will go off but with out page refresh we need to disappear that is my requirement.
Any suggestion would be higly appreciated.
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfull

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Thats not disappearing because all links provided on right side are just acting as anchor not a link to another page/location. You can modify this behavior using javascript.
Inspect that page you will find that you need to hide a "portlet-msg-success" classed element in division with id "portlet-wrapper-125" when a link is clicked in "menu-group" classed element.

So if in jQuery I was going to do that would write code like

$(".menu-group a").click(function(){
        $("#portlet-wrapper-125 portlet-msg-success").hide(); //this will hide only in user portlet. To remove globally use any of the classes .portlet, .portlet-content etc
});

HTH
sairam nemani, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: how to make disappear messages like "Your Request Processed Successfull

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 19/10/11 Mensajes recientes
Thank you Ravi.