Foros de discusión

open asset webcontent in specific column

alex 2292, modificado hace 12 años.

open asset webcontent in specific column

New Member Mensajes: 14 Fecha de incorporación: 7/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I have 3 column Layout ( Liferay 6 ).In first column I have an Asset Portlet listing more than one Web Content Portlet.I'd need to open the linked portlet on click in the central column.
How can I do this?On witch element I have to work? I'd need to customize runtime Velocity,layout or what?
I can't find the right way to begin to work.
thanks for help.
thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: open asset webcontent in specific column

Liferay Master Mensajes: 803 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
you can use IPC(Inter Portlet Communication) Concept here.
you can have look http://liferaycms.blogspot.com/2011/07/inter-portlet-communication.html

thank for answer...I have resolved with site maps portlet
thumbnail
Max Gabrielsson, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 9 Fecha de incorporación: 9/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Can you explain what you did?

thanks for answer Max

sure
I have resolved with hidden child page from root.In this I have created more pages,containing the webcontent portlet specifc for the link.Than I have added a Sitemap portelt configured with 2nd level root,so by cliking the link the specific page ( replicated ) load,and all works.Not elegant but without write code.

But now I have tha same problem with news portlet,infact the news content is more dynamic and I'd need a central detail portlet that load de specific news title e content clicked.
With ipc do I need to write custom portlet? and what type have to be the central portlet? and how can I pass the title and content without reload news in itself?

thanks for help

any idea or other solution?
then I have noticed that in liferay 6 I can add only one news portlet...and for the event?
I I customize the news and event portlets how can I add from console items?...or can I resolve with something else for dinamic content?