Foros de discusión

Issue in updating liferay-faces-bridge-impl-3.1.5-ga6 | PortletContainerLif

mayur Oswal, modificado hace 6 años.

Issue in updating liferay-faces-bridge-impl-3.1.5-ga6 | PortletContainerLif

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 10/05/17 Mensajes recientes
Hi

We are updating liferay-faces-bridge-impl-3.1.0-ga1 to liferay-faces-bridge-impl-3.1.5-ga6.

I am extending some class from the older version, but I am not able to find the similar class in newer version of jar.

For e.g. PortletContainerLiferayImpl class is missing in 3.1.5-ga6, In fact the complete container package is missing (com.liferay.faces.bridge.container.liferay.PortletContainerLiferayImpl) in the newer version.

Basically we are overriding "createResourceURL" method from this class.

Also there are few other classes missing
com.liferay.faces.bridge.container.PortletContainer;
com.liferay.faces.bridge.container.PortletContainerFactory;
com.liferay.faces.bridge.container.PortletContainerFactoryImpl;

Also it seems that the LiferayResourceURL class is been converted to interface, earlier it was class, Also the impl associated with it has completely different signature.

Can you please let us know if this classes are moved to any other faces-jar or we need to implement this functionality in different manner.

Thank you for the help.
thumbnail
Kyle Joseph Stiemann, modificado hace 6 años.

RE: Issue in updating liferay-faces-bridge-impl-3.1.5-ga6 | PortletContaine

Liferay Master Mensajes: 760 Fecha de incorporación: 14/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Mayur,
You seem to be running into the exact same problem that is described in this post: upgrading to Liferay Faces Bridge 3.1.5-ga6 from 3.1.0-ga1. Please follow the instructions and/or comment on that post to avoid creating two posts with exactly the same information. I'm locking this thread as a duplicate of that one. See our Community Content Policies and Guidelines for more details.

Thanks,
- Kyle