Foros de discusión

Liferay Portal EE 30-Day Trial License doesn't work!

テンイチ マ, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Portal EE 30-Day Trial License doesn't work!

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/11 Mensajes recientes
I downloaded the Liferay Portal EE 30-Day Trial zip file, which file name is liferay-portal-tomcat-6.0-ee-sp2-20110727.zip
and requested a developer 30-Day Trial License.
but when I put the license file in the mail to the deploy folder.
got the following output from console:

03:35:24,390 INFO [AutoDeployDir:167] Processing license-portaldevelopment-developer-6.0sp1-triallicenses.xml
03:35:24,421 INFO [LicenseAutoDeployListener:68] Copying license for C:\Resources\portal\liferay-portal-6.0-ee-sp2\deploy\license-portaldevelopment-developer-6.0sp1-triallicenses.xml
03:35:24,468 ERROR [LicenseManager:?] Corrupt license file. Removing license file {productEntryName=Portal Development, startDate=1312441200000, expirationDate=1315033200000, description=30-Day Trial
License, maxHttpSessions=10, owner=テンイチ マ, licenseEntryName=Portal Developer, productVersion=6.0 SP 1, type=developer, accountEntryName=Liferay Trial, version=2}
03:35:24,468 ERROR [LicenseManager:?] No binary license found
03:35:24,468 INFO [a:?] License registered

and i can not login into the liferay at http://localhost:8080/
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Liferay Portal EE 30-Day Trial License doesn't work!

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Did you request using alphabet name like most normal users do?
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Liferay Portal EE 30-Day Trial License doesn't work! (Respuesta)

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2047 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hm...yea there might be an issue with non-alpha numeric characters. I'll find someone to look into it.

In the mean time, can you try creating a new liferay.com user account with alphanumeric characteres?
Terry Ma, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/11 Mensajes recientes
Amos Fong:
Hm...yea there might be an issue with non-alpha numeric characters. I'll find someone to look into it.

In the mean time, can you try creating a new liferay.com user account with alphanumeric characteres?

account with alphanumeric characteres works.

thx!!!
Arpit123 Jain, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/11 Mensajes recientes
I had the same problem, I first create a non alphanumeric account, it did not work. Then, I read this and created an alphanumeric account. Then I ran the startup bacth file in bin folder and there were no issues. But on the browser it still shows 'This server is not registered'.
Venkatesh Rachapudi, modificado hace 12 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 28/02/12 Mensajes recientes
I have got the same issue, I have downloaded Liferay 6.1 EE bundled with Jboss 7.
Liferay ray failed to recognize the license under LIFERAY_HOME/data/license
There was another folder under LIFERAYRAY_HOME/license, I tried that one too with no success. I am seeing IOStreamCorrupted Exception .
Venkat
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
So did you try the alphanumeric-only account name?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Can you paste the error you're getting in the console?