Foros de discusión

Adding Images from Structure to ImageLibrary

thumbnail
Christian Schulze, modificado hace 12 años.

Adding Images from Structure to ImageLibrary

Junior Member Mensajes: 87 Fecha de incorporación: 19/11/09 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

when I add Image to the ImageLibrary Liferay produced Thumbmail for the pivtures plus 2 custom size which I can set in portal-ext.properties.

But when I use a structure for a WebContent which has a Image Field with Type Image, so I can choose a File from my Harddisk which I want to upload, this file only exist in the Data Directory and in the DB-Table journalArticleImage, but not in the ImageLibrary and there also no Thumbmail or Custom SIze Images for it.

How can I realize that when I upload a Image with the structure that the Image is in ImageLibrary and there are Thumbmail and custom Sizes??

regards
Chris
thumbnail
Mayur Patel, modificado hace 12 años.

RE: Adding Images from Structure to ImageLibrary

Expert Mensajes: 358 Fecha de incorporación: 17/11/10 Mensajes recientes
Christian Schulze:
Hello,

when I add Image to the ImageLibrary Liferay produced Thumbmail for the pivtures plus 2 custom size which I can set in portal-ext.properties.

But when I use a structure for a WebContent which has a Image Field with Type Image, so I can choose a File from my Harddisk which I want to upload, this file only exist in the Data Directory and in the DB-Table journalArticleImage, but not in the ImageLibrary and there also no Thumbmail or Custom SIze Images for it.

How can I realize that when I upload a Image with the structure that the Image is in ImageLibrary and there are Thumbmail and custom Sizes??

regards
Chris

Hi Christian,
you are right that choosing any field of structure with type 'Image' through which you can select any file from your local and you can upload that which will store in journalArticleImage table of liferay which will store Image temporary as reference as whole but It will not creating any Thumbnail and custom sizes.

So, for achieving that functionality you have to upload that image into ImageGalary and It will create Thumbnail and custom sizes for that and you can select Image Galary as option.

Thanks,
Mayur Patel