Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay DXP: Digital Enterprise 7.0+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client requires the installation of the Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+.
- CLDSVCS-2722 As a System Admin, I want Liferay Instance to enter grace period after unregistration and token regeneration
- CLDSVCS-2726 LCS Client reports wrong CPU count for a node hosted on Jelastic (PaaS) platform
- CLDSVCS-2745 An IllegalStateException may occur on LCS Client undeploy
- CLDSVCS-2761 LCS Client does not notify Licence Manager when reconnect fails on subscription validation
- CLDSVCS-2766 As a System Admin, I want LCS Client to continue connection attempts after subscription check fails
- CLDSVCS-2777 As an LCS Developer, I want the Client download link to lead directly to Liferay Marketplace
- CLDSVCS-2795 LCS Portal outage causes servers with LCS Client 4.0.1 to permanently enter grace period
- CLDSVCS-2801 A server may have multiple copies in LCS
- CLDSVCS-2813 As a System Admin, I want to change severity of digital certificate and missing AATF log entries