Liferay Connected Services Client
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
- Liferay DXP 7.1+
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Connected Services app connects your Liferay instance to Liferay Connected Services (LCS). LCS is an online service that offers fix pack management, server metrics, Liferay subscription management, and more. LCS provides single-click download and install of fix packs, even across a cluster. The server metrics service provides information on how your Liferay instance is running. This includes data on pages, portlets, memory usage, JVM performance, and more. Note that the fix pack and subscription management features require an active Liferay subscription.
In order to offer the best service possible, we store the following information about your servers on the LCS servers: patches installed on each server, portal.properties (except sensitive data), JVM metrics, portal and portlet metrics, cache and server metrics. Sensitive data is defined as any key-value pair containing usernames or passwords.
This app will appear in your Control Panel once installed.
Liferay Connected Services Client (any version) requires the installation of Liferay Portal 6.2 EE SP15+, and Liferay Connected Services Client 6.0.0 requires the installation of Liferay DXP 7.0 de-85+. In OpenShift and dockerized environments, the minimum Java requirement for LCS Client 5.0.0 or higher is JDK 1.8.0_191
- CLDSVCS-3953 LCS Client as OSGi module
- CLDSVCS-3967 As portal instance administrator I need ability to override LCS Client settings i OSGi container via OS env...
- CLDSVCS-3992 Version mismatch for com.fasterxml.jackson.databind in build.gradle
- CLDSVCS-4009 lcs.client.impl service parameter is null on "unsupported" app server startup
- CLDSVCS-4017 Add default language files for LCS configuration pids
- CLDSVCS-4032 LCS Client starts before DB is ready
- CLDSVCS-4037 Circular reference detected in lpkg-startup batch on 7.2.x-private acceptance run
- CLDSVCS-4050 LCS is providing validation-api (javax.validation) that is already provided by 7.2 portal and is causing cl...
- CLDSVCS-4051 Link to open a LESA ticket is still available in DXP
- CLDSVCS-4054 Unable to notify listener error
- CLDSVCS-4057 As LCS Client Owner I need HandshakeTask to handle delayed messages properly
- CLDSVCS-4075 LCS Client fails to activate services if LCS Platform queues command messages too fast
- CLDSVCS-4076 LCS Client version and build number must not be exposed as configuration
- CLDSVCS-4077 More than one handshake thread activates and causes false error messages in log
- CLDSVCS-4079 LCS Client DXP Documentation link needs updating for 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2
- CLDSVCS-4087 Compilation failed for lcs-client-impl
- CLDSVCS-4089 LCS Client 6.1.0 portlet on DXP 7.0 says there is not activation token when there actually is a token
- CLDSVCS-4090 LCS Client fails if PortletPreferences DB Table is not created yet
- CLDSVCS-4091 LCSUptimeAdvisorTest causes false failures at CI
- LPS-103257 Clean up unused deprecations from portal-kernel and update Import-Package
- LPS-77699 Update Translations
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-85765 Create a jar that includes all "*-api" portal jars
- LPS-94973 LCS dependency error com.liferay.lcs.client.impl
- LPS-96210 LCS missing from product menu on 7.2
- LPS-96481 Turn on disabled Source Formatter checks and apply across private repos and subrepos
- LPS-98437 Apply SF changes to LCS (7.0.x-private)
- LPS-98465 LCS startup failures on master-private
- LPS-99316 Add naming rules for test classes
- LPS-99480 Start up error: Unable to start bundle com.liferay.lcs.client.api