ETL process manager
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
This portlet gives you a maximum of flexibility for managing, scheduling and executing ETL processes in Liferay. (ETL = Extract Transform Load)
- Processes can be designed in Talend Open Studio, exported and imported into Liferay.
- Take benefit from all the components from Talend.
- Manage your processes in Liferay.
- View output logs directly.
- Only tested with MySQL.
- Increase the download size in portal-ext.properties or the download of the application could fail. (Example: dl.file.max.size=30072000)
- Import users into Liferay from CSV file located on FTP server.
- Export data and send results by e-mail every night.
- Synchronize data on external database (or webservice) every day.
- Generate PDF reports from Liferay database and publish them on FTP server.
Find ETL examples to test the application:
(Contribute by sending us your ETL processes!!)
Regression correction with talend package case management