Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs
- Liferay DXP 7.1+ Fix Pack 15
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Find out how to get a subscription.
The Liferay Hypermedia REST APIs app exposes a new breed of RESTful hypermedia APIs that interact with Liferay services. These APIs let developers consume Liferay services in a straightforward and flexible way. For example, developers can consume portal resources like sites, blogs, pages, and users via fully RESTful APIs that support several response formats like plain JSON, JSON-LD, or HAL. What's more, these APIs are evolvable and can change over time with minimal risk to most clients that consume them.
This app has no visual component in the portal. After installing it, you can begin accessing the APIs via the home URL http://[host]:[port]/o/api.
- LPS-100333 Add the license object to the rest-openapi.yaml
- LPS-100427 Restore Site API
- LPS-100537 SerDes ignores extra fields in maps inside of maps inside of string jsons
- LPS-100865 Remove startup time Stream usage from liferay codebase
- LPS-102367 Fix up-to-date check for packageRunBuild
- LPS-102720 Schema using another with validation does not validate
- LPS-102773 Wrong error when creating tag with invalid character via REST service
- LPS-103302 Use ListUtil.fromArray instead of ListUtil.toList
- LPS-103809 Talend Batch Component needs Vulcan Engine to leverage OpenAPI specification output with meta data on data ...
- LPS-84119 SourceFormatter improvements
- LPS-85765 Create a jar that includes all "*-api" portal jars
- LPS-85785 Show Error Message in Forms missing translation
- LPS-89415 Add REST Builder Gradle plugin
- LPS-96637 Include relationships support in GraphQL
- LPS-97900 Expose WikiPage and WikiNode REST API
- LPS-98387 Example JS application with GraphQL APIs
- LPS-98614 Bad names in enums in GraphQL