Drag+Drop File Upload
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
The Drag+Drop File Upload application for Liferay embraces and extends out-of-the-box functionality with features designed to modernize and streamline file upload interfaces for document library users and content editors. The Drag+Drop application supports the Liferay 6.1 platform, leveraging industry-leading interface functionality for file management in web applications.
The Drag+Drop File Upload application for Liferay provides “one click” uploading of files into the document library, turning what used to be a cumbersome operation into one that is straightforward and familiar for desktop users. From a technical perspective, the combination of HTML5 and AJAX drives a responsive interface that reacts to user actions without the need for a page refresh.
- Drag files from the desktop and drop them into document library folders
- Automatically expand dragged zip files within a document library folder
- Drop files into document library sub-folders
- Drill through the document library folder hierarchy while dragging files
- Optionally set tags, permissions and document type metadata as part of a drag/drop operation
- Drag/drop images directly into the WYSIWYG editor for content items such as blog postings
- Drag/drop other files as attachments to blog postings