- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
The Event Notifier allows a user to easily inform other site members by email of a calendar event. Using a simple action on the event, the user can select among the site member the people to be notified and add a personal comment. This comment along with direct links to the event details are sent by email to each of the selected site members.
- Notify by email other site members about a new event or an event update.
- Easily send out event reminders.
- Choose to notify all site members or select only certain users.
- Add a comment to your notification.
- Email is sent individually to each user and not using CC or BCC.
- Direct links in the email to the event details.
- Fully integrated hook.
- Uses the server mail settings.