Liferay Google Maps
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This app allows you to place a customized Google Map on a Liferay page, with configuration options to change how the map is displayed.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-29713 Google Maps Plugin: cannot edit the origin field even after it is configured to do so
- LPS-33847 Update Eclipse files to use *-master vs *-trunk nomenclature to fit better with Git vs Svn
- LPS-35286 Google maps portlet is not translating some texts, and some others re-uses portal keys poorly translated
- LPS-35716 Label and value in not editable form fields look the same
- LPS-39575 Fix Google Maps Portlet after migration to AlloyUI and Bootstrap
- LPS-41808 Google Maps plugin UI for controls and close button are broken