This wiki does not contain official documentation and is currently deprecated and read only. Please try reading the documentation on the Liferay Developer Network, the new site dedicated to Liferay documentation. DISCOVER Build your web site, collaborate with your colleagues, manage your content, and more. DEVELOP Build applications that run inside Liferay, extend the features provided out of the box with Liferay's APIs. DISTRIBUTE Let the world know about your app by publishing it in Liferay's marketplace. PARTICIPATE Become a part of Liferay's community, meet other Liferay users, and get involved in the open source project.
« Zurück zu Upgrade...
Upgrade 6.0 plugins to 6.1
- The default bullet styles in classic theme have been renamed from "1,2" to "arrow, dots". If you were using these bullet style names for your theme style bullets, please update your theme in the file liferay-look-and-feel.xml.
Documents hook #
- migrated to JCR 2.0
- The method getCreateAccountURL() in ThemeDisplay has been changed by method LoginUtil.getURLCreateAccount(HttpServletRequest request, ThemeDisplay themeDisplay)
- DLAppService now the main business service to call for any document library invocations
- DLFileEntryService, DLFileVersionService and DLFolderService merged into DLRepository (some business logic moved to DLAppService)
- FileImpl.extractText() uses Tika now
- Classes FileNameExcpetion and FileSize exception belong now to package com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary (instead of com.liferay.documentlibrary
- AssetLinkLocalServiceUtil.getLinks() behavior has changed. Use this method for the old behavior AssetLinkLocalServiceUtil.getDirectLinks()
Document Library & Image Gallery #
- Image Gallery Model and Services don't exist anymore. Image Gallery becomes Image Gallery display and it's just a Document Library viewer customized for images.
- Every development that used ImageGallery services must be changed to user DocumentLibrary services (DLApp)
Image Servlet #
- ImageServlet doesn't exist anymore. All the logic has been merged into WebServerServlet. ImageServletToken has been replaced by WebServerServletToken.
- "imageToken" velocity and free marker variable has been deprecated. Now, webServerToken must be used.