Foren

SO won't open

thumbnail
paul a adams, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

SO won't open

New Member Beiträge: 14 Beitrittsdatum: 19.02.09 Neueste Beiträge
I logged into SO today and all of a sudden it says that the server is not responding. I have checked the server and there is nothing wrong with it. I cannot log into the site as it says it is not there?

How can I tell what has happened? I am not familiar with debugging for this. any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am running So on a G4 Mac. It is SO 1.0b1 and Tomcat 5.5.27

Thanks
Paul
thumbnail

RE: SO won't open

Just in case, where would I find all of the info that I have uploaded like docs and blogs? Are those stored in a special place with in LR/SO?
thumbnail

OK, so I have decided to try the LRSE and have installed but cannot get the login to work? Says bad login or password. So I created an account but it is only a power user account. How do I create an admin.

Also, regarding my last problem...where is my old data? Wiki, Blog and accounts? Can I transfer them over to LRSE?
thumbnail
Amos Fong, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2047 Beitrittsdatum: 07.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
By default everything except document library documents are stored in the database. The documents are stored using jackrabbit(which I duno how to use) in C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\liferay

I'm not sure if you can just transfer everything over from the old database. I suppose it could work...
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 373 Beitrittsdatum: 27.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Paul,

You should try:

test@liferay.com / test
admin / admin

or

bruno@7cogs.com / bruno
thumbnail

I did try all of them but only Bruno worked but did not give the option to create another admin.
thumbnail

So I figured how to create the accounts but I cannot figure out how to get my old SO blog and wiki info to LRSE. I don't see where the database goes?
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

I think starting in 5.2 you can find the data in a folder {tomcat-home}/home/data
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 15 Jahren.

Hi Paul,

Look for the file lportal.script in your /bin directory. It should contain your blog and other db-based info.