Foren

Liferay in MySQL CLuster

Deb Basu, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

Liferay in MySQL CLuster

New Member Beiträge: 8 Beitrittsdatum: 24.05.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi, I have a liferay running in single database.
I have been able to cluster the database. But when I am trying to import lportal db schema, I am getting errno 4249.
Can somebody please provide me steps to implement the same.
Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Drew Blessing, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Liferay in MySQL CLuster

Junior Member Beiträge: 78 Beitrittsdatum: 27.01.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Deb.

What do you mean by "importing lportal db schema?" Do you mean when you start up Liferay for the first time the db import fails? Or do you mean you're manually importing the schema and it fails?

Is the error number you posted one thrown by Liferay or one thrown by MySQL? If it is Liferay, please post the entire error message and stack trace if appropriate. The more information we have the easier it is to know what is happening. if the error is thrown by MySQL it may be more helpful to ask around in the MySQL forums. I am not immediately aware of any huge concerns with running a MySQL cluster with Liferay. I'm thinking it is much more likely to be a configuration problem with the cluster.

I look forward to hearing back from you with more information. Hopefully someone here can help, if not me. Thanks!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: Liferay in MySQL CLuster

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
If you(re using MySQL Cluster, it's based on an earlier version of MySQL. So limitations such as max column length may cause it to error out when using Liferay with UTF8 encoding. :-)