Foren

MAKING THEMES CONFIGURABLE WITH SETTINGS Look and Feel

thumbnail
Megesh Damre, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

MAKING THEMES CONFIGURABLE WITH SETTINGS Look and Feel

New Member Beiträge: 24 Beitrittsdatum: 27.04.17 Neueste Beiträge
Hi All,emoticon
I have created theme in Liferay 7. i have followed the following guideline
https://dev.liferay.com/develop/tutorials/-/knowledge_base/6-2/making-themes-configurable-with-settings and i have adeed code like following to <look-and-feel> tag.

<settings>
    <setting configurable="true" type="text" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
   <setting configurable="true" type="textarea" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
   <setting configurable="true" type="select" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
   <setting configurable="true" type="textarea" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
   <setting configurable="true" type="select" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
   <setting configurable="true" type="text" key="some_key" value="false"></setting>
</settings>

while configuring theme i'm getting these html element(text, textarea, select etc.) & my functionality also working fineemoticon. and my some more requirement is like
i want to change the look and feel of configuration elements (text, textarea, select etc.) in configuration page so how can i achieve these think
please give suggestions if any.
Thanks With Regards
Megesh Damre
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

RE: MAKING THEMES CONFIGURABLE WITH SETTINGS Look and Feel

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6403 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
AFAIK that's not dependent on the theme that you configure, but on the theme that is active on the configuration screen. I'm assuming that this might be the control panel theme, but I'm no authority on any frontend. Your browser's developer tools might help you figuring out what's active there - typically the DOM or CSS names have some references to the theme's name.