Foren

Redirecting all actions to specific form

Matej Noga, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

Redirecting all actions to specific form

New Member Beiträge: 11 Beitrittsdatum: 19.09.17 Neueste Beiträge
Hi everyone,

I need to do re-registration of users because of change of terms. The problem is:
After the user login to portal, he will be redirected to re-register page. Now I need to ensure that user can't go to another page in portal before he submit re-register form. All links have to be deactivated or redirecting users to re-register form.

In system is similar functionality on reset password attribute, when every action in portal show the same page (change password page) regardless of URL.

Is there a way to do something like this?

I am using LIFERAY v. 6.1

Thank you.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

RE: Redirecting all actions to specific form

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2416 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Matej,

I think the simpler solution would be to flip the flag on all the User_ records so that all of the users have "not accepted the terms of use". Normally I would not advise anyone to access the database directly, but in this case there is little to no risk and it would be the quickest solution. Updated the "agreedToTermsOfUse" column on the User_ table, flipping any 1 -> 0. The next time they log in, they will be presented with the terms of use. I would just be sure to indicate in the terms of use as part of the copy that they have recently change. I think by this stage, most users are aware and accustomed to this happening periodically.