Foren

LR-IDE project create failures

Bill Halpin, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

LR-IDE project create failures

New Member Beiträge: 16 Beitrittsdatum: 17.03.17 Neueste Beiträge
I inherited an LR project about a year ago and have been developing on that project with Luna 4.4 + liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6 with no problems.

Recently I was tasked with creating a new project but when I attempt to do so I get this error in the console:

Buildfile: /Users/whalpin/code/plugins/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/portlets/build.xml
create:

BUILD FAILED
/Users/whalpin/code/plugins/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/build-common.xml:3098: This task must be called by the create script.

And this error in the error log:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source '/Users/whalpin/code/workspace2/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1492099050991' does not exist
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1298)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1191)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1160)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:248)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:110)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:370)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:334)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

I did a ton of searching so far and the number one cited culprit was proxy settings, however I've made the relevant changes and the error still occurs. I've also attempted to create the project on an open network to no avail.

Ive also started from scratch, following the instructions at http://www.giuseppeurso.eu/en/how-to-configure-liferay-plugin-sdk-in-eclipse/ but am still missing something.

I've been banging my head on this off and on for a couple of weeks now and I'm at my wit's end. If anyone has any insight into where to look next, or even better, an actual solution, i would be so GREATLY appreciative.

Thanks

Bill
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

RE: LR-IDE project create failures

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1123 Beitrittsdatum: 16.02.10 Neueste Beiträge
So the IDE wizard will eventually call the ./create.sh script that is in the plugins-sdk. So can you try this:

From plugins sdk directory in terminal

$ cd portlets
$ ./create.sh test test

And let us know if this works?
Bill Halpin, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

RE: LR-IDE project create failures

New Member Beiträge: 16 Beitrittsdatum: 17.03.17 Neueste Beiträge
host:portlets whalpin$ ./create.sh test test
Buildfile: /Users/whalpin/code/plugins/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/portlets/build.xml

create:

BUILD FAILED
/Users/whalpin/code/plugins/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/build-common.xml:3098: This task must be called by the create script.

Total time: 2 seconds