Foren

License issue in DXP version

Rahul Joshi, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

License issue in DXP version

Junior Member Beiträge: 63 Beitrittsdatum: 03.03.17 Neueste Beiträge
I am using a trial version of Liferay DXP and sometimes I see this error-

Unable to connect to https://lcs-gateway.liferay.com. Please check your network connection settings and restart.

You have exceeded the developer license connection limit.

Could you please help me how I can ensure this error doesn't shows up again and again?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: License issue in DXP version (Antwort)

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6403 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Rahul Joshi:
I am using a trial version of Liferay DXP and sometimes I see this error-

Unable to connect to https://lcs-gateway.liferay.com. Please check your network connection settings and restart.

You have exceeded the developer license connection limit.

Could you please help me how I can ensure this error doesn't shows up again and again?

The first message indicates that either your server can't reach the provisioning LCS server or LCS is down. If it's showing repeatedly, most likely your firewall prohibits outbound communication of your server.

The second message indicates that your server, using the trial license, handles more requests/connections than included in the trial license. Contact Liferay sales to get a more permissive activation key if you need to access the server from many different places. Note that a few innocent google-bots and other indexers passing by might be enough to trigger this in case your server is reachable from the public internet.

RE: License issue in DXP version

Thanks for the quick response. I suspect the issue is second one, but even if we close all sessions, then also the same error shows up. We need to restart the server to get past it.
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: License issue in DXP version (Antwort)

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1902 Beitrittsdatum: 10.03.08 Neueste Beiträge
Closing the session will not help. Once you reach the maximum number of session, you'll need to restart the server.

RE: License issue in DXP version

Oh, thanks.