Foren

Could not connect to Liferay Marketplace

Felipe Gonzalez, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Could not connect to Liferay Marketplace

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 18.01.17 Neueste Beiträge
Hello community

I am new to Liferay, and I have installed Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.2 CE GA6 (Newton / Build 6205 / January 6, 2016), it runs well, but when I pulse config / aplications / store I get the following message: Could not establish The connection to the Liferay Marketplace.

I have installed it on my windows PC and it connects well, but I am trying on a CentOS Linux 7 virtual server, and there is no way to connect to the Marketplace. I've already installed everything several times.

What really interests me, is to install social office. Is there a way to install social office other than the Marketplace? Does anyone recognize the error?

Thank you

Greetings
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Could not connect to Liferay Marketplace

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 14919 Beitrittsdatum: 02.09.06 Neueste Beiträge
So this typically means the version of the marketplace portlet you have is out of date. Go to the Liferay marketplace and, in the upper right corner, you'll see the "Get Marketplace" link. Follow the instructions here to download the latest version of the marketplace plugin and deploy it. It should fix up your connection issues.

Manual deployment is also possible. After choosing to "purchase" the plugin, you should see some link that I think is labeled "see downloaded app" or some such. It leads to a page where you can download a file with the "lpkg" extension. Drop this file after download into the Liferay deploy folder and it will process it.

But I'd try the marketplace update first before going this route.
Felipe Gonzalez, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 18.01.17 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks wery much for the reply

I downloaded the latest version of market place and all worked fine.

What happened to me was that I pressed the right button on the download button of https://web.liferay.com/es/marketplace/download and copied the link. And inside linux did wget https://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/Liferay%20Plugins/6.2.0%20GA1/marketplace-portlet-6.2.0.6.war/download
This don´t work fine.

I downloaded the file directly by clicking plugin for market palce in window, and I copied the marketplace-portlet-6.2.0.6.war at
Directory deploy directly in linux server. This work fine.
Alla Sapozhnikova, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 81 Beitrittsdatum: 02.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
I seem to have a similar problem. After installing Liferay 6.2 EE ga1 I was not able to connect to the marketpalce. So, I went to the Liferay website and downloaded the marketplace fro 6.2 EE from there. I still cannot use the marketplace. Here is the log:
18:59:41,775 INFO  [main][PluginPackageUtil:1016] Reading plugin package for marketplace-portlet
18:59:41,938 ERROR [main][HotDeployImpl:233] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for marketplace-portletmarketplace-portlet
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for marketplace-portletmarketplace-portlet
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.BaseHotDeployListener.throwHotDeployException(BaseHotDeployListener.java:46)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:64)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.doFireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:230)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:96)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:28)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.fireDeployEvent(PluginContextListener.java:164)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.doPortalInit(PluginContextListener.java:154)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.portalInit(BasePortalLifecycle.java:44)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.flushInits(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:50)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.initPlugins(MainServlet.java:837)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:372)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1026)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4451)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4768)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:803)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:780)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:583)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:676)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:602)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:503)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1322)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:325)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1069)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:822)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1061)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:759)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:95)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:56)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:620)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.OldServiceComponentException: Build namespace Marketplace has build number 4 which is newer than 3
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.ServiceComponentLocalServiceImpl.initServiceComponent(ServiceComponentLocalServiceImpl.java:138)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:95)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:56)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:115)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:51)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:111)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:56)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:111)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:56)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:175)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy94.initServiceComponent(Unknown Source)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.ServiceComponentLocalServiceUtil.initServiceComponent(ServiceComponentLocalServiceUtil.java:288)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.initServiceComponent(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:247)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.doInvokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:132)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:61)
        ... 36 more
18:59:42,328 INFO  [main][HookHotDeployListener:710] Registering hook for marketplace-portlet
18:59:42,350 ERROR [main][HotDeployImpl:233] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering hook for marketplace-portletmarketplace-portlet
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering hook for marketplace-portletmarketplace-portlet
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.BaseHotDeployListener.throwHotDeployException(BaseHotDeployListener.java:46)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(HookHotDeployListener.java:318)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.doFireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:230)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HotDeployImpl.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployImpl.java:96)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:28)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.fireDeployEvent(PluginContextListener.java:164)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PluginContextListener.doPortalInit(PluginContextListener.java:154)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.portalInit(BasePortalLifecycle.java:44)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.flushInits(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:50)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.initPlugins(MainServlet.java:837)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:372)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1026)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4451)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4768)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:803)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:780)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:583)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:676)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:602)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:503)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1322)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:325)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1069)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:822)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1061)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:759)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: Skipping upgrade processes for marketplace-portlet because you are trying to upgrade with an older version
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.updateRelease(HookHotDeployListener.java:2873)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.initPortalProperties(HookHotDeployListener.java:2281)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.initPortalProperties(HookHotDeployListener.java:1789)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.doInvokeDeploy(HookHotDeployListener.java:721)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(HookHotDeployListener.java:315)
        ... 36 more
18:59:42,356 INFO  [main][PortletHotDeployListener:344] Registering portlets for marketplace-portlet
18:59:42,807 INFO  [main][PortletHotDeployListener:497] 3 portlets for marketplace-portlet are available for use

The control panel show marketplace but it says "There are no configurable plugins for this app. "

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thank you.
Alla