Foren

service is not started - LIferay7GA3

a g, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

service is not started - LIferay7GA3

Expert Beiträge: 442 Beitrittsdatum: 02.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
I created service and deploy it in the tomcat server. after deploying in server it saying only processing- service is not started.

19:18:13,309 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:252] Processing issuexxx-service.jar

I don't know why service is not started.

I am using -liferay-ce-portal-7.0-ga3 and tomcat-8.0.32.

Please help me.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: service is not started - LIferay7GA3

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2416 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Have you tried using the Gogo shell to start/stop the bundle to see what it says? perhaps your dependencies are not being satisfied which, in the OSGI world, means that the service won't get started . You should be able to use the output in the gogo shell to determine your bundle state and then based on the OSGI standards, determine what is probably causing it to stop at, say, the RESOLVED status, and never move into the STARTED status.
a g, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 442 Beitrittsdatum: 02.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
Thank you Andrew for your reply.
I tried whatever you suggested me.
I stop the service and when I start the service i got below error
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: issuetracker-service [515]
Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: com.issue.tracker.exception; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"

In tomcat server console: I got below error

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: issuetracker-service [515]_ Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: com.issue.tracker.exception; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"_ [Sanitized]
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:429)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1562)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

Please help me to fix the error
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2416 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi ag,

As suspected -- unresolved dependency. Remember that in Liferay 7, assuming that you are working with the new Liferay Workspaces and Gradle tools, dependency management gets a little trickier. Chances are that your dependency in your gradle script is set to a "provided" type -- like you have in Maven, where the build process will include the required library in the classpath at runtime, but won't include it in the actual bundle. Normally this is done when the library is already available, typically in the global space -- in older versions of Liferay you could compare this to, say, the portal-service.jar that was in the TOMCAT_HOME/lib/ext. It could also be that you have everything in the runtime, but you aren't exposing (exporting) something that you are trying to import somewhere else.

Is the issuetracker-service referenced in the error supposed to map to code that you have written (like a service bundle)? If yes, can you share with us a little more about your project and perhaps the bnd files?