Foren

Add social-activity to liferay 7 osgi portlet

thumbnail
Manuel Miklo, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Add social-activity to liferay 7 osgi portlet

New Member Beiträge: 20 Beitrittsdatum: 30.01.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hello togheter,
i have a problem to add the social-activity to a portlet which i develop. I have created a liferay-social.xml in a foler, and created a SocialActivityInterpreter-class. But nothing is added in the controlpanal under Siteconfiguration->Social Activity. Which step i must do, to add the Social Activity to a portlet which is created as osgi-module?
I use Liferay 7.0 GA2 CE. Could someone explain short the steps which must be done to add the Social-Activity-Api?

When i add the activities in the liferay-social.xml in tomcat/webapps/Root/WEB-INF then the activities will be displayed. But when i create a lliferay-social.xml like here: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/tree/master/modules/apps/collaboration/blogs/blogs-web/src/main/resources/META-INF/social nothing is there. Is it possible that i must configure this xml?

LG Manuel
thumbnail

RE: Add social-activity to liferay 7 osgi portlet

Hello togheter,
my last question: Is it poossible, that i must add something like this in the bnd.bnd file? For adding the resource-bundle i saw that i must add :

-plugin.bundle: com.liferay.ant.bnd.resource.bundle.ResourceBundleLoaderAnalyzerPlugin

and for the jsp-hook - plugin:

-plugin.jsp: com.liferay.ant.bnd.jsp.JspAnalyzerPlugin"

is it possible that i must add a linke like this to activate the socialactivities for a custom portlet?

Thanks and regards
Manuel
thumbnail

This is so crazy.
I looked now, which bundle use this META-INF/social/liferay-social.xml too, to look if they are shown in de Social Activity under Configuration from a page. But for example the calendar have too this folder, and is not display in this section. Only the three Categories like the Blogs Entry, the Messageboard Message and the Wiki Page are displayed. I use the Liferay 7 GA1 as bundle in eclipse Mars. Is it possible, that this feature isnt developed at all in the GA1 Community Edition? Its only displayed when i put it in the WEB-INF/liferay-social.xml. What could be wrong?

Thanks and regards
Manuel
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, geändert vor 6 Jahren.

Expert Beiträge: 373 Beitrittsdatum: 27.08.04 Neueste Beiträge
Manuel, did you find an answer to your problem?
thumbnail
Beatriz Valdés Suárez, geändert vor 5 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 50 Beitrittsdatum: 31.03.14 Neueste Beiträge
Hi, 
​​​​​​​Have you resolved this problem?