Foren

iOS iTunes Connect Export Compliance for Liferay iOS SDK

thumbnail
Genar Codina, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

iOS iTunes Connect Export Compliance for Liferay iOS SDK

Junior Member Beiträge: 28 Beitrittsdatum: 18.04.16 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

Have I to provide some kind of documentation to the App Store for using iOS mobile SDK (I use LRBasicAutentication with e-mail and password)?

I have set ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption and value NO in the .plist, but I have problems to test the app via "internal testing" in TestFlight because when I try to "Select an iOS version to test, then I can see that my app cannot be used for testing because "Export Compliance" is "Missing"; then I tried to select that version and a new dialog appears asking if I am using "some king of crypto" and I select the answer "No" but I cannot go further.

Regards,

Note: One month ago I could manage to send the same app for internal testing into "TestFlight" without those kind of problems.
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: iOS iTunes Connect Export Compliance for Liferay iOS SDK

Liferay Master Beiträge: 603 Beitrittsdatum: 14.05.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Genar,

Why do you think this is related to the Mobile SDK?
thumbnail
Genar Codina, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 28 Beitrittsdatum: 18.04.16 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

I think that if an app is capable of the simplest, most standard, encryptions such as SSL/HTTPS then it could be advisable to read the following post:

https://pupeno.com/2015/12/15/legally-submit-app-apples-app-store-uses-encryption-obtain-ern/
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 603 Beitrittsdatum: 14.05.07 Neueste Beiträge
I've submitted several apps that use SSL before and never had to go through this process.