Foren

Query String Parameters

Arthur Terra, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Query String Parameters

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 01.09.16 Neueste Beiträge
When I'm logged with a user and click at link in nav-menu liferay pass this paramenter _pacote_cookie_portlet_WAR_pacote_cookie_portlet_code:lPrinter but when I use the impersonate, liferay override this to _pacote_cookie_portlet_WAR_pacote_cookie_portlet_doAsUserId:HpgPRfi6dfU= I would like to maintaing the first one and continue with the impersonate.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Query String Parameters

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6403 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Arthur Terra:
When I'm logged with a user and click at link in nav-menu liferay pass this paramenter _pacote_cookie_portlet_WAR_pacote_cookie_portlet_code:lPrinter but when I use the impersonate, liferay override this to _pacote_cookie_portlet_WAR_pacote_cookie_portlet_doAsUserId:HpgPRfi6dfU= I would like to maintaing the first one and continue with the impersonate.

As the impersonation is over once the doAsUserId parameter is gone: No luck. You're logged in as yourself, you're only impersonating the other user (if you have the administrative power). But the system is always fully aware that it's you, mimicking another user.

If the business requirement starts with "I would like to...", I wouldn't even consider customizing this. This is how it's implemented.