Foren

Tutorial for IDE 3.0.0 anywhere? My portlets dont't work anymore

thumbnail
Fernando Fernandez, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Tutorial for IDE 3.0.0 anywhere? My portlets dont't work anymore

Expert Beiträge: 396 Beitrittsdatum: 22.08.07 Neueste Beiträge
Hi guys,

I reinstalled Eclipse and installed the IDE and - surprise! - here comes the 3.0.0 IDE.

I had some difficulty to understand the differences but I managed to configure my 6.2 CE ga6 local server and my SDK.

The problem is that - even with newly created portlet - I add the portlets to the server, they are deployed but no portlets are recognised inside. Here is the log:

INFO: Deploying web application directory /opt/liferay62/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6/tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/TestPortlet1-portlet
May 27, 2016 10:11:55 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig execute
INFO: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
May 27, 2016 10:11:55 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deployment of web application directory /opt/liferay62/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga6/tomcat-7.0.62/webapps/TestPortlet1-portlet has finished in 625 ms

Any hints?

TIA

Fernando
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Tutorial for IDE 3.0.0 anywhere? My portlets dont't work anymore

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1123 Beitrittsdatum: 16.02.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hey Fernando,

Can you upload a copy of your project source (in zip file) and then also a copy of the deployed directory in tomcat (under webapps) as a zip? then we can try to help determine what might be the problem.
thumbnail

Gregory Amerson:
Hey Fernando,

Can you upload a copy of your project source (in zip file) and then also a copy of the deployed directory in tomcat (under webapps) as a zip? then we can try to help determine what might be the problem.

Here they go.

Thanks

Fernando
thumbnail
Arun Das, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Regular Member Beiträge: 166 Beitrittsdatum: 23.07.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Fernando,
Seems like you are using Liferay CE. AFAIK Java 8 isn't supported fully for Liferay 6.2 CE. The java version for your project was set as Java 1.8 and I wasn't able to select Liferay6.2 runtime, until unless i changed it to Java 1.7. Please find the updated project of yours from the attachment. Check the configurations too..

HTH
Arun
thumbnail

Thanks Arun!