Foren

Liferay Enterprise Edition Development License

Ravindranath Akila, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

Liferay Enterprise Edition Development License

New Member Beiträge: 3 Beitrittsdatum: 06.08.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,
It is rude to rush things but this is kind of critical. I need to know if using Liferay Enterprise Edition entitles any Developer Licenses. If not, how do we get around this? Is there some configuration to enable developer mode for an EE instance? I would be REALLY grateful if you can reply promptly as we'd developed stuff changing the sources of CE, and now the vendor has bought a different version of EE.

As a last resort, given a Liferay version, say 6.0.4, do the CE and EE sources match to some extend?

Thanks!
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

RE: Liferay Enterprise Edition Development License

Liferay Master Beiträge: 535 Beitrittsdatum: 16.05.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Ravindranath,

I sent you a mail few min back. Can you please check?

I will send you the information regarding EE.

Manish.
Philip Barta, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 57 Beitrittsdatum: 21.01.10 Neueste Beiträge
Manish,

We are having a similar issue in that we would like to have local, developer accounts of Liferay EE (5.2.SP2, in our case) so that we can do some sandbox testing. Is there any way you could help us with this?

Thanks,
Phil
thumbnail
Minhchau Dang, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

Liferay Master Beiträge: 598 Beitrittsdatum: 22.10.07 Neueste Beiträge
Philip Barta:
We are having a similar issue in that we would like to have local, developer accounts of Liferay EE (5.2.SP2, in our case) so that we can do some sandbox testing. Is there any way you could help us with this?

Depending on the nature of your Liferay development, you might be interested in becoming a partner. If that's outside the scope of what you intend to do with Liferay, I would reach out to the Liferay Sales Team as mentioned on the Service Levels page.
Pranab Baishya, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 08.06.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hello,

We are planning to use liferay enterprise edition for one of our project .
We did the POC with the liferay community edition and now interested to know the total cost involved in licensing the enterprise edition version and cost of support, development license coat etc .
Also, looking for the cost involved for Gold and Platinum service levels in details.
This is bit critical and looking for quick reply

Thanks
Pranab
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1519 Beitrittsdatum: 07.08.06 Neueste Beiträge
You should contact the sales team directly. You won't find any quick replies to sales related issues from forums. Check contact us page for contact details to your local sales office.