Foren

ECache Configuration Issues

utkarsh jain, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

ECache Configuration Issues

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 25.04.16 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

Recently I am using Liferay for my portlets ,its working fine but at the time when my jboss server start it's give me a warning

WARN [net.sf.ehcache.config.CacheConfiguration] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 145) Cache: com.liferay.portal.service.impl.PortletLocalServiceImpl has a maxElementsInMemory of 0. This might lead to performance degradation or OutOfMemoryError at Terracotta client.From Ehcache 2.0 onwards this has been changed to mean a store with no capacity limit. Set it to 1 if you want no elements cached in memory

I don't know about this warning ,Please help me to resolve this

Very Thankfull for your response
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: ECache Configuration Issues

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2416 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Utkarsh,

Warnings are just really important info statements. I would say that it is still worth looking into though just to make sure that the cache object that is configured with 0 has been done so because you really want unlimited elements.

Questions:

1. Which version of Liferay are you using?

2. Have you or someone else provided any custom configurations around cache settings (portal-ext or xml)?

3. If the answer to #2 is yes, then can you share them with us please?
thumbnail
Javier Saldaña Diaz, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: ECache Configuration Issues

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 15.11.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi utkarsh,

I experienced the same warning with Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.2 CE GA3, in my case was inline.content.cache.size=0 in the portal-ext file

check your config

regards,