Foren

AssetListScreenlet: guest content and severals questions

thumbnail
Salva Tejero, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

AssetListScreenlet: guest content and severals questions

Junior Member Beiträge: 77 Beitrittsdatum: 13.06.11 Neueste Beiträge
I have severals questions about AssetListScreenlet.

- When I am using AssetListScreenlet, the App shows a message "Login required to use this operation". is there any possibility to show assets without login?

- A list of Assets was enumerated in the documentation, is it possible to use custom Asset created in the ServiceBuilder?

- In portal, I can use custom attributes in the asset query, In the AssetListScreenlet, can I put an array on customEntryQuery? for example, I want to send from the App to the portal geolocation, and keywords

I hope you can understand me.

Regards
thumbnail
Javier Gamarra, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: AssetListScreenlet: guest content and severals questions

Expert Beiträge: 348 Beitrittsdatum: 12.02.15 Neueste Beiträge
Sorry for the delay answering emoticon

- When I am using AssetListScreenlet, the App shows a message "Login required to use this operation". is there any possibility to show assets without login?

I'm afraid there isn't at the moment with the current security system. We're exploring several options to allow unauthenticated calls but the best recommendation right now is to use oauth (that can be revoked) or a specific user for those tasks.

- A list of Assets was enumerated in the documentation, is it possible to use custom Asset created in the ServiceBuilder?

It's possible with a bit of customization in the client app code.

- In portal, I can use custom attributes in the asset query, In the AssetListScreenlet, can I put an array on customEntryQuery? for example, I want to send from the App to the portal geolocation, and keywords

Yes, you can filter for whatever field you can in the portal emoticon
thumbnail
Jose M. Navarro, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Regular Member Beiträge: 138 Beitrittsdatum: 24.01.14 Neueste Beiträge
Salva Tejero:

Liferay Screens requires all operations to be authenticated (that's a portal requirement, needed to apply object permissions). You can create a "fake" SessionContext, but for that you need to embed the credentials in the app (or retrieve them from somewhere).
Anyway, we're working on a better solution.

Salva Tejero:
- A list of Assets was enumerated in the documentation, is it possible to use custom Asset created in the ServiceBuilder

You can use the classNameId of your custom Asset.

Salva Tejero:

Yes, you can set in customEntryQuery the same JSON string that you would use in the JSONWS service

Regards!
thumbnail
Salva Tejero, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 77 Beitrittsdatum: 13.06.11 Neueste Beiträge
Thank you very much, i didn't have time to continue with my demo. I have finished my first theme over login.

And I have sent geolocation in Asset screenlet and all is ok.

Thank you very much one more time, I love Liferay screens
thumbnail
Jose M. Navarro, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Regular Member Beiträge: 138 Beitrittsdatum: 24.01.14 Neueste Beiträge
Salva Tejero:
Thank you very much, i didn't have time to continue with my demo. I have finished my first theme over login.

And I have sent geolocation in Asset screenlet and all is ok.

Thank you very much one more time, I love Liferay screens

Thanks Salva!

Let us know when you need help again