Foren

Want to add bengali language

thumbnail
Motalib Miah, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Want to add bengali language

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 22.12.15 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Team,

This is Motalib from Bangladesh. My Company Name is EUSIA BD Limited. We are working on liferay over 2 years. Now we want to add bengali language on liferay.

I can not login to this (https://translate.liferay.com/pootle/accounts/login/) though I have an account on liferay.
What is the procedure to do this?

Please let me know. We really want to contribute on liferay.

Thanks,
Motalib
thumbnail
Bijan Vakili, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

RE: Want to add bengali language

Expert Beiträge: 375 Beitrittsdatum: 10.03.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Motalib,
Thanks for posting issue.

You can login using your credentials:
Username: motalib.uap
Password: (same password as liferay.com)
Login: https://translate.liferay.com/accounts/login/

Note it's the screenname not email address. Let us know if you had success login.

Happy translating.
Sincerely,
Bijan
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Regular Member Beiträge: 143 Beitrittsdatum: 14.12.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Motalib,

first of all, thanks so much for your collaboration.

currently, Bengali is not part of the locales available in the portal. As a result, it does not exist in translate.liferay.com either.

In order to request inclusion of that language in the portal, it is necessary to provide a bare-minimum Language_bn.properties file containing at least 100 translated strings.

Once we have that, we can open a new LPS ticket requesting this improvement. Our developers will take care of the technical details required for this to happen. Once language gets added to the product, it will show up in translate.liferay.com so that Bengali community can easily contribute.

Anyway, you can follow the instructions given by Bijan in order to login in translate.liferay.com and contribute, in case you want to translate any other language you know.

Best regards,
Daniel.
sedki jdaida, geändert vor 7 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 25 Beitrittsdatum: 08.09.16 Neueste Beiträge
Hi mr Daniel Sanzi have another porlblem is how to add a new language in liferay 7 . i see an easy tutorial to add new language not supported by liferay 6.2.
but this tuorial not applicable in liferay 7 . please help me .