Foren

Scheduled web content not displayed

Peter Remec, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Scheduled web content not displayed

New Member Beiträge: 20 Beitrittsdatum: 15.12.15 Neueste Beiträge
I'm trying to to publish a web content using scheduler, but it doesn't work as expected. I tried the following two scenarios:

1) Display date/time is set to some past moment, expiration date/time is set to some future moment, e.g. it's 10:00 AM, display time is set to 09:50 AM, expiration time is set to 10:10 AM. In this case, web content is of course displayed on the display page immediately and is hidden at 10:10 AM. So in this case, scheduler works ok.

2) Display and expiration date/time are set to some future moment, e.g. it's 10:00 AM, display time is set to 10:05 AM, expiration time is set to 10:10 AM. In this case, web content is NOT displayed at 10:05 AM. Not sure why, since created content is marked as 'scheduled' in time between 10:05 AM and 10:10 AM. I also noticed that the same web content is displayed later on and when I checked it's scheduling settings, display date/time was unchanged but the expiration date/time was not set ("Never expired" option was checked).

Any idea, what's going on here?
thumbnail
Denis Signoretto, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Scheduled web content not displayed (Antwort)

Expert Beiträge: 375 Beitrittsdatum: 21.04.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Peter,

be careful that expiration, display and review state changes are managed by a scheduler that by default is executed every 15 minutes. If you need you can change default settings to a lower value.

You can find some more info to investigate your issue here.

HTH
Denis
Peter Remec, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Scheduled web content not displayed

New Member Beiträge: 20 Beitrittsdatum: 15.12.15 Neueste Beiträge
Denis Signoretto:
Hi Peter,

be careful that expiration, display and review state changes are managed by a scheduler that by default is executed every 15 minutes. If you need you can change default settings to a lower value.

You can find some more info to investigate your issue here.

HTH
Denis

I've tried with one minute interval and it worked as expected. Thank you very much for your help!