Foren

Portlet's reload image

thumbnail
Anil T, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Portlet's reload image

Expert Beiträge: 313 Beitrittsdatum: 14.01.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Team,

I want to know how to hide portlet reload image. Whenever we reload the page we can see portlet reload with loading image. I want to hide this while loading a portlet. Anyone knows where we can do this change?

Thanks,
Anil T
thumbnail
Punam Shah, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Portlet's reload image

Regular Member Beiträge: 117 Beitrittsdatum: 20.01.12 Neueste Beiträge
for portlet reloading image comes from the : portal-web\docroot\html\portal\load_render_portlet.jsp

<div class="loading-animation" id="p_load<%= portletDisplay.getNamespace() %>"></div>
thumbnail

Thanks Punam for your reply.

I had tried to remove it from the webapps( location which you had mentioned). Still it was showing the reload icon for every portlet. Is there any other configuration for this image?

Thanks,
Anil T
thumbnail

I am reloading the portlet when ajax call has got success. While reloading the portlet it is showing the loading icon. I need to modify/remove this icon while reloading the portlet . This icon is dynamically adding to the div. I had tried to hide it from the jQuery using the class name and id but it still displaying the image. Anyone from the forum knows how to hide/remove this icon ? Where are the configurations for every portlet load in the portal ?

Thanks,
Anil T