Foren

Liferay page loading loop

Gavin Griffith-Jones, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

Liferay page loading loop

New Member Beiträge: 19 Beitrittsdatum: 06.07.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hello

We are using LR 5.2.7. I have the following looping situation, where a page never finishes loading. It's complex but what I think is happening, is:

1. Some WSRP content comes through from another system with an image tag that is invalid for our system (src="/Content/Images/ajax_loader.gif", which does not make sense within Liefray).

2. I think it redirects to /web/guest/home (that's what this URL redirects to if entered directly int he browser) - this seems to be standard behaviour (to redirect any unknown URL to /web/guest/home).

3. Our home page has the portlet that contains the WSRP content mentioned above- so, off we go into an endless loop. (The page loads, but never finished- keeps on rendering the home page over and over, regardless of which app page is initially viewed).

I can get the WSRP content cleaned up- remove (or correct) the image tag mentioned. This will likely fix it for now, but we will be open to similar issues in future.

Is there a way that I can perhaps redirect any unknown URLs to an error page, so I can log the issue (and prevent us entering the loop)? Or any other ideas for a proper (robust) fix?

Regards

Gavin Griffith-Jones