Foren

Form submission not working

thumbnail
Kiran Yalavali, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Form submission not working

Regular Member Beiträge: 175 Beitrittsdatum: 15.10.14 Neueste Beiträge
Hi All,

when i submit the form one error is coming "your requested failed to complete" in front but second time i'm submit the same form not showing that error
why that error is coming first time. i'm using custom portlet.

Liferay EE 6.2 version

Please give me suggestions to understand what this portleticon is, because as I said I found nothing by Google it.

Thanks,
Kiran.
thumbnail
Jeffrey Paul Handa, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Form submission not working

Liferay Master Beiträge: 541 Beitrittsdatum: 01.12.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Kiran,

Can you provide more information? What do you see in the log when the form fails to submit? Are there any JavaScript errors in the console before you try to submit the form? What type of Portlet are you creating (e.g. Liferay MVC, JSF, Spring Portlet MVC, etc.)? The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for someone to help answer your question.

Regards,
Jeff
thumbnail

Hi paul,
Thanks for you quick reply.i have develop LiferayMVC portlet and using AlloyUI tags.after submit the form there is no any error in console only displaying web browser "your requested failed to completed".

Thanks,
Kiran.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6403 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
It's impossible to help you with this kind of problem without seeing some of your portlet's code.

Please try to reproduce on the smallest possible portlet and post the code. If it's still small, you might just want to post what you have. Just don't add any huge complex third party integration code for us to inspect please.
thumbnail

Hi Olaf,
Thanks for your reply. so please give me correct suggestion.this is very importent in this time.

Thanks,
Kiran.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6403 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Kiran Yalavali:
Thanks for your reply. so please give me correct suggestion.this is very importent in this time.

To me the suggestion given above looks a lot like the best possible answer you can get with the amount of information you share. Let me repeat it:
Olaf Kock:
Please try to reproduce on the smallest possible portlet and post the code. If it's still small, you might just want to post what you have. Just don't add any huge complex third party integration code for us to inspect please.

To add to this: You're asking a programming question about your code, but we have no clue what your code looks like.