Foren

Two Specific Problems with Liferay OpenSSO Integration

David Keith Forden, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Two Specific Problems with Liferay OpenSSO Integration

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 22.11.09 Neueste Beiträge
I am using 5.2.3 of Liferay Community. I have installed on WebLogic as per the instructions in the Administartors guide and authentication is working no problems along with sign off. Anyway, I have found two specific problems I need help with:

1) When test@liferay.com (the same as bruno@...) is logged in via OpenSSO with administrator privilege in Liferay I cannot enter the following menus as the portal gives a message that I do not have the required roles:

Server
* Server Administration
* Portal Instances
* Plugins Installation

I can get into these screens no problems before I installed/config'd OpenSSO. So then I thought I would disable OpenSSO... this causes a problem because I cannot log into the portal anymore. I would appreciate some advice on how to avoid this "snookered" situation as we want to deploy this product in production after we have finished our pilot and will require enterprise licensing etc.

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

RE: Two Specific Problems with Liferay OpenSSO Integration

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 2034 Beitrittsdatum: 05.03.09 Neueste Beiträge
If you're logging in as bruno, you've got all the 7cogs stuff in there. Try removing both the 7cogs hook and theme and restart liferay. That should get rid of all that suff, which honestly you don't need and has been known to cause problems. See if that doesn't fix your log in.