Foren

Announcements list for different types

Daniel Grilo, geändert vor 14 Jahren.

Announcements list for different types

New Member Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 03.11.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

Regarding the Announcements portlet, I've configured the entry.types (in portal-ext.properties) to have several
different types that I want to list in different pages of the site and different announce lists (if you know what I mean)

As far as I understood from my couple of days with liferay is that I can add announcements for different types that I've
configured, but I cannot say to a Announcement Portlet to just list announcements from one of those types.
(Please apologize if there are other portlet that is easier and already allows us to use to do this).. are there? :-)

The example:

Annoucement category = XPTO
Entry = entry 1
Entry = entry 2

Annoucement category = XPTY
Entry = entry 3
Entry = entry 4

So what if you want to just add Announcements Porlet in Index page of your portal that will list entries for category XPTO and then, in another page (or a different place on the same index page) you want to list entries from XPTY category?

I've been changing liferay xml configs to allow me to add more than one Announcement Portlet in the same page (some instanciate option..) and also analyzed the changes I have to implement in some classes to do what I want.

I'm posting this for 2 reasons:
1) you should know liferay better than me and point me to another portlet that already supports this
2) there are no such portlet (at least open source) and this should be great even for you.

From my analysis what I would need to change is:
AnnouncementsEntryLocalServiceUtil
AnnouncementsEntryLocalService
AnnouncementsEntryLocalServiceImpl
AnnouncementsEntryFinder and ...FinderImpl
AnnouncementsEntryPersistenceImpl

I didn't found yet the jar with all of these classes, so I cannot tell you, sorry :-(
thumbnail
prakash harigopal, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

RE: Announcements list for different types

Regular Member Beiträge: 101 Beitrittsdatum: 23.06.10 Neueste Beiträge
Did you got any way to resolve this issue.

~prakash.
Nee La, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

Junior Member Beiträge: 25 Beitrittsdatum: 26.07.10 Neueste Beiträge
Please post if you have solution for this..
Igor Kanshyn, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 21.03.12 Neueste Beiträge
Was this problem resolved?
I'm planning to use announcements on different portal pages and show different stuff.