Foren

Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

Héctor Ríos, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 16.01.14 Neueste Beiträge
Hi, I am developing a JSF portlet with liferay 6.2 in netbeans, and a GlassfishServer 3.1.2.2.

I am following the Liferay PDF-Export Demo to generate a report with data from a column, I have configured correctly all the classes and files, I know because it works, but the problem is as follows:

The project is based on MVC, there is a view that contains xhtml primefaces components (4.0), which makes calls to a controller. when deploying the portlet, the css does not seem to load properly (buttons appear as ui-button, for example), but this only occurs when you add the <resource-handler> line in the faces-config, if we remove it, the view is displayed without any problems, but obviously it will not work the resource.

I thought the problem was the configuration, but then with a new driver and a new view, as in the demo, export was successful, but the problem with the css persists, I really have no idea what I can do, the server log is not helpful, does not show any errors, any suggestions?.

Thanks, and sorry for my English, and the possible lack of information.

Regards.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

RE: Help <Resource-Handler> and CSS

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 3089 Beitrittsdatum: 28.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hola Héctor,

The project is based on MVC

You mean is based in MVCPortlet?

Not sure, but maybe you are having this issue: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/FACES-1891. Can you download latest sources (depending on your JSF version it would be 3.2.x or master) and check if it can be still reproduced?

Hi Juan, you were right, I followed the issue, all that I needed was to add the else to make it work, now the css are displayed correctly.

And by the way, MVC I meant, Model-View-Controller, I had a small web project, which now is being migrated to liferay 6.2, and this forum has been really helpful.

Something else, when a portlet is deployed the server log displays the following:

Invalid CSS after " color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"

This hasn't been a problem, I found something related with Ruby, but don't understand it, then, I decided just ignore that, so, if do you have any suggestions or clarification I would be very grateful.

Thank you!
Héctor Ríos
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 3089 Beitrittsdatum: 28.10.08 Neueste Beiträge
Héctor Ríos:
Hi Juan, you were right, I followed the issue, all that I needed was to add the else to make it work, now the css are displayed correctly.

Glad to know it worked.

Héctor Ríos:

Something else, when a portlet is deployed the server log displays the following:

Invalid CSS after " color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"

This was an error compiling your css. Did you declare the variable somewhere in your css?

@import "compass";
$red: ....

Then you have to use "$red"

Hi, Juan, I dont't remember any variable or something like that, but, this is the complete message in the server log:

Información: Invalid CSS after "    color: ": expected expression (e.g. 1px, bold), was "#red;"
Información: The log message is empty or null. Please log an issue against the component in the logger field.
Información: /css/default.css:604
Información: The log message is empty or null. Please log an issue against the component in the logger field.
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1147:in `expected'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/lexer.rb:199:in `expected!'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/parser.rb:471:in `assert_expr'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/script/parser.rb:49:in `parse'
Información: org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:2093:in `send'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1021:in `sass_script'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:881:in `value!'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:858:in `declaration'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:581:in `declaration_or_ruleset'
Información: org/jruby/RubyProc.java:270:in `call'
Información: org/jruby/RubyProc.java:220:in `call'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:1122:in `rethrow'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:591:in `declaration_or_ruleset'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:553:in `block_child'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:542:in `block_contents'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:534:in `block'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:528:in `ruleset'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:552:in `block_child'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:545:in `block_contents'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:82:in `stylesheet'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/scss/parser.rb:27:in `parse'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:342:in `_to_tree'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:315:in `_render'
Información: C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/liferay/ruby/gems/sass-3.2.12/lib/sass/../sass/engine.rb:262:in `render'
Información: <script>:49:in `(root)'
</code></pre><br /><br />Thank you.</script>